
*for thirty five years, Bruno Frye has lived in the shadow of the mother who made his heart beat with fear. And even though she died 5 yrs ago, the whispers still haunt him in the dark..enough to make him kill..
Hilary Thomas is one of his intended victims. And she's about to learn that even death cant keep a bad man down...*
Just finished reading Whispers by Dean Koontz. I loved it. It was fast paced and a total surprise ending.
*I believe the medicine is doing strange things to my memory. I'm unsure who I can trust and who I should run from. And I'm starting to remember things I've never known. Things not about me. I think I'm going crazy...even worse I think they want to kill me. But who? And for What? Is dying for the truth really better than living with a lie?*
I just started this book and I am loving it. Cant figure out whats going to happen next!
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Great Reads!
Posted by bethandtravis at 3:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
It is nice that you can read...however..what the hell are your reading...as for the shoes...and accessories...they are nice...travis would look good in them.
Post a Comment