CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 26, 2009

Finally...my wish came true!

SNUGGIE!
Finally I got one! Look at all the things I can accomplish wearing it!
I can hold Gusy...I can even cook while wearing it! WOW! Its amazingly warm and soft. Yes... its not the most flattering thing but it keeps my arms warm when I read! Why didn't I think of this and become a millionaire!!!! Any way, if you are interested in ordering one don't! You can pick up the amazing SNUGGIE at your local BED BATH and BEYOND for a low price of $14.99...That's 5 dollars cheaper than online and no shipping fee!Not only do you get the SNUGGIE you get a book light for free! Wow that's an amazing deal!







2 comments:

The Robinsons said...

That is the ugliest thing ever!!!!...I will be purchasing one later today for sure!

Cacia said...

You are so funny!