
So...just finished April and Oliver,
its good but really really slow! It's a sweet love story.
I was going to start reading Heart Sick,
but really want to see the movie,the Time Traveler's Wife.
I want to read it before I watch it.
Has Anyone read it? let me know if its good.
The books are always better then the movies!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Books!
Posted by bethandtravis at 3:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Time Travelers Wife is absolutely my favorite book of all time...I would highly reccommend it...You can borrow my copy if you want, but it is probably one of those books that you will want to own...let me know!
i have the time travelers wife on hold at the library and there are 250 people in front of me, looks like i will be buying it
I just cant wait to read that, I m a super fan of love stories, OMG cant wait!!
Post a Comment