
I can't believe I have been married to this crazy guy for one year! Where does the time go? We will be going to Vegas for a quick anniversary weekend and hopefully Trav will win BIG!!! Luv ya honey thanks for all you do for me. You're the best!
Friday, May 8, 2009
1 YEAR!!!!
Posted by bethandtravis at 3:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
you guys are A: too freakin CUTE, 2: to freakin FUN, and D: hope you have a BLAST in VEGAS!!!!!
Happy Anniversary Guys!! I too hope you win big. Remember your suites! Its hot here you'll be swimming to keep cool.
Congrates to both of you. May the happiness you have found last through the ages and eternity. Keep close and learn to forgive one another when necessary. Give Gus our love and we look forward to seeing you soon. Love you and many more happy years. Love Terry and Marge...nuff..duff
Ahh, how cute! Happy anniversary you guys and have fun in Vegas!!
you 2 would be so much fun to be in Vegas with...
Post a Comment