
What the hell...
first of all you would think that
Paris Hilton would be able to afford an entire dress and not just half!
and why is she attending the Grammy's? She cant sing!!!
Paula...What the hell...
I wish someone would tell her no!
"No Paula that yellow dress looks like shit,"
and "No Paula you cant take anymore crazy pills!"
What the hell Estell! I luv her and her music
but why would she try to look like a Jetson?
What the hell M.I.A
Strike 1! Did she wrap herself up in
her grandmas quilt? I understand she's prego but
there are other options like...um...I don't know...a bath robe.
Strike 2! As she was performing I thought I saw her baby crowning but then I
realized it was a polka dot! EW!
Monday, February 9, 2009
What the Hell were they thinking?
Posted by bethandtravis at 4:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
whats up with the sneakers also! ugly!
GENIUS!!! ha ha hah a...we think WAY too much alike!!!
{My mind is blank} I have nothing to say.....
Hello, just visiting..looks like things are normal..nuff..duff
i'd LOVE to see M.I.A.'s crowning vagina, i just love her.
p.s. how appropriate is this...the word verification thing is 'PUSIE'! AAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Post a Comment