So... We saw the movie opening night! I loved every minute of Edward. Of course its not as good as the book but ...how can you recreate the experience of reading it. The movie is very enjoyable!!!! I was worried that it was going to be a cheezey vampire movie but was pleasantly surprised. Im not going to lie...there were a couple of things that bothered me but they were only small things. I thought that they rushed Bella and Edward's relationship in the beginning of the movie. They didnt go into much detail about the other Vampires and their powers. Also the High school kids were much "cooler" then I pictured ...Go see it its Awesome!
Friday, November 21, 2008
Twilight...
Posted by bethandtravis at 9:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm pretty sure my favorite part was at prom when he went to bite her and he kissed her neck, or maybe it was when they were walking into school and he put his arm around her with those hot sunglasses on!!! oh i loved it
I agree totally. You put into words what I was thinking. I wish they had showed more of their relationship evolving and the Cullans. But I would go see it again.
Post a Comment