We love and miss you!
Dec. 5, 1922-Oct. 20, 2008
Dec. 5, 1922-Oct. 20, 2008
John R.Robinson "Jack", 85 years old, passed away Monday evening at Intermountain Medical Center, from natural causes. Born in Murray Dec. 5, 1922 the youngest son of Sarah May Finch and Arthur Robinson. He grew up in Murray along with his brothers Al, Ralph, Chick, Sterling, Mel, Judd, and his sister, Helen. Jack met Bettye Robinson in Wichita Kansas, and have danced together for 60 years! Jack joined the Navy and served during World War II; having earned three medals for his distinguished service. Jack was employed by Kennecott Copper as a crane operator at the refinery for 33 years. His greatest passion was playing golf, U of U sports, along with hunting and fishing. Jack is survived by his incredible wife Bettye, and loving family.


4 comments:
such a cute picture!
I also love the picture. I am sad for your loss. I wish you and yours the best.
Beth...I had heard a while ago that your grandpa passed away, and I wanted to call but felt like I had no idea what I could say. I still dont, but I want you to know that I have been thinking about you and praying for you and your family. love you.
-taraleigh
i got my hoodscarf today and it is so much cuter than i would have thought. we have to learn how to make them
Post a Comment